Hello.. It's been a long time, today had my Business Law Test. Phew.. It is finally over. Made several mistakes, sigh.
Today's Teachers Day! Lelian said that her student bought her 2 boxes of chocolates. Wah.. I envy leh... Anyway today's my father's Birthday too! I bought him a cake. Actually I wanted to buy at the cake shop near United Clinic but who knows it was close today. At the end I have to go to the cake shop near the laundry shop.
Haiyo! Just now that Clement ahh, called me and asked if he could come over to my house to photocopy some notes. It was 10pm!!!! Then when I finally agreed, he called again and said no need liao.. Wah lao.. make me rush about to get the copy machine ready. Idiot!!!
Last Friday I went back to Sec sch to visit my Teachers, I'm soo happy when one of my teachers said that i've slim down. Wahahaha.. Then on Saturday Daniel said that I look thinner. Wah I'm flying to the sky liao. Hahaha..
Today's Teachers Day! Lelian said that her student bought her 2 boxes of chocolates. Wah.. I envy leh... Anyway today's my father's Birthday too! I bought him a cake. Actually I wanted to buy at the cake shop near United Clinic but who knows it was close today. At the end I have to go to the cake shop near the laundry shop.
Haiyo! Just now that Clement ahh, called me and asked if he could come over to my house to photocopy some notes. It was 10pm!!!! Then when I finally agreed, he called again and said no need liao.. Wah lao.. make me rush about to get the copy machine ready. Idiot!!!
Last Friday I went back to Sec sch to visit my Teachers, I'm soo happy when one of my teachers said that i've slim down. Wahahaha.. Then on Saturday Daniel said that I look thinner. Wah I'm flying to the sky liao. Hahaha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home