Thursday, March 18, 2004

I really dislike something about my classmates. Sad to say I really can't consider my classmates as my friends at all. I don't feel that they are friends to me at all. I always felt I'm the odd one out.

It was Zhihao's birthday and we were having dinner at Fish and Co. While eating, I feel a little alone. There were some talking but it's like you want to try this? Try that? There's not chit chatting at all.. Well maybe it's just me. I'm too sensitive. I felt that I am not close with them at all. Feels so very alone. Sigh... =(

After dinner, the cake was cut and birthday song was sang. It was not bad, the boys from the other table sang with us too. Then Zhihao was being sarboed. Jeremy and Alex wiped cream on his face.

Zhihao paid the bill. Now the thing that really pissed me off is this. Lelian kept on want to pay Zhihao. She's paying Fanny's share too. Then Zhihao refused to accept. Later Alex ask all of us to take our money out to pay him. Zhihao still didn't want it but the guys grabbed him and took his wallet out and put the cash in. Why am I pissed off?! It's not that I'm very cheapskate. I find that if Zhihao wanted to treat us then let him. I mean how many times will he get to treat us. It's not as if he treats us everytime, then this way we will feel paiseh. If I am to treat people on my birthday, I wouldn't want people to force to pay me back lor! What it this?! I happily treating my friends dinner and they refuse my treat? Don't give me face at all lor! I never do understand them at all.

Another thing is Sam and I was late due to the game we had earlier at IE Office. The whole group of people waiting for the 2 of us to eat. We were late for 1 hour lor?! I really felt that they should have ordered the food first. Did they think of those who are really hungry? What if they gastric pain? Because of the 2 of us and make the rest go hungry? They never wei4 da4 ju2 zhao2 xiang3 at all.

This always happens, whenever our group meets, Amelia's group will also meet to for project. Then sometimes we finished early and wanted to have lunch. Then this Alex would want to wait for the next group to finish their work and go have lunch together. But I really don't understand why must we wait lor. All of us feeling really hungry and it's like 2pm le and we haven't even had our breakfast. Why must everyone go hungry just because the other group haven't finish? Okie waiting for them is alright, the real problem is when they are done, we took like 1/2 hour to decide where to go. Then another 20 minutes ride to the place and another 1/2 hour to decide what to eat. Really! By the time we decided where to eat and stuff, I'm no longer hungry le. This is really bad for the gastric lor! I'm always really pissed off because of that, then the rest of the day I'll be extremely quiet.

Oh well.. I don't care if you think that I'm over reacting or very selfish and stuff. But I really felt this way and I think that I'm not wrong at all. Next time if that ever happens again, I think I might just leave them. I really don't mind being called shao3 xing4.

Now I really doubt I want to have my birthday celebrated with Amelia. I really don't like the atmosphere when people are being so polite to each other and stuff. I don't really feel happy at all. I rather people remember my birthday and sms me, send a card or give me a call to greet me happy birthday. I feel that it's the thought that counts, sincerity too. This little thought will really brighten up my day, no need present at all, no need dinner nor celebrations, just a greeting will do. If there's a dinner I would rather spend it with a few really close pals than a group of not so close friends. Recently I never really had a birthday that I feel very happy and excited for, it was only in the past when I'm in kindergarten or primary school. I'm starting to feel that there is nothing special on birthdays at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home