Sigh today kinda irritated.. I can't find some of lecture notes then at the end had to call lelian to print for me. Later I forget to bring my file to school!! Argh at the end i cannot do much of revision for tomorrow's CDS test!!!
Sigh.. Somemore today I have CCA, it is suppose to start at 6pm but i mixed up the time and then i was there kind of early then have to wait for people to arrive like an idiot. When it's finally over at 8pm, the instructor was teaching extra so i stay on for about 15 minutes.
When i finally got on to the bus it's already 8:30pm!!! Got home at 9pm++. Ate dinner and took a bath then.. come online to do the e-tutorial which must be hand up by tomorrow morning 9am!!! Argh.. Now still here to blog.. Damn! I didn't study for my test yet.. Argh..................
I go Study le, Bye...
Sigh.. Somemore today I have CCA, it is suppose to start at 6pm but i mixed up the time and then i was there kind of early then have to wait for people to arrive like an idiot. When it's finally over at 8pm, the instructor was teaching extra so i stay on for about 15 minutes.
When i finally got on to the bus it's already 8:30pm!!! Got home at 9pm++. Ate dinner and took a bath then.. come online to do the e-tutorial which must be hand up by tomorrow morning 9am!!! Argh.. Now still here to blog.. Damn! I didn't study for my test yet.. Argh..................
I go Study le, Bye...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home