Sunday, March 21, 2004

Today's a very warm day. Was in my Mum's room when she asked me what she should do to the chicken for today's dinner. Then I suggested we BBQ, since she isn't in the mood to cook. So I accompanied my Mum to Shop & Save to buy the chicken wings, sausages, corn, sweet potatoe etc.

When we started BBQing it's still ok. Then later i had a little conflict with my parents and I left with a puff! Is it wrong that I don't know how to see if a chicken is cooked! I still haven't eaten the corn and sweet potato yet! WTH!!!! =(

Still can't breath properly. yesterday my neck hurts when I took in deep breaths and now my chest hurts a little when I do that. Samuel said he'll bring me to the doctor if I haven't gone to the doctor by tomorrow. Well well.. I'm going to see the doctor on Wednesday. So don't worry too much, I'm fine lah. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home