Wah today at the run, there's a old lady she ran extremely fast!!!! She was one of the first hundred to arrive! And guess what?! Mr Ben took part in the run too.. At first, i thought he was really lousy as the old lady was even faster then him but later when i see that there is lots of people slower, very much slower than he is. In conclusion, Mr Ben is not bad lah..
I saw Alex, Audrey and Joe too. They took part at the run, they said that Clement took part too but I did not get to see him just now.
There were some cute guys, but... I'm a shy girl, I wouldn't dare approach them even if I'm fond of them. Sigh....
Anyway tomorrow still got school ahh.... Sian..
I saw Alex, Audrey and Joe too. They took part at the run, they said that Clement took part too but I did not get to see him just now.
There were some cute guys, but... I'm a shy girl, I wouldn't dare approach them even if I'm fond of them. Sigh....
Anyway tomorrow still got school ahh.... Sian..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home