Monday, October 20, 2003

Wah yesterday, something really interesting happened..

I went out with my aunts and cousins to shop. While waiting for my aunt to buy something, we were chatting at a corner. Then a woman was walking pass us. We were just chatting and happen to glance at her way. Then she approached us and asked why we were looking at her?! Can you believe it?!! We then said that we were not talking about her at all. After that she get her husband and children together and make a scene.. The funniest part is everyone was looking at her until she finally feels SUANG3 LE, and just walk off with her family?! OMG!! My whole family was unaffected by her tantrum at all. Hahahaha... Interesting! Did this kind of similar incident happened tp you before? I guess I'm the only one who came across this. I still find the incident laughable even today! Kekekekekeke..... I think she XIN1 LI3 YOU3 GUI3!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home