Hello! Today went to school to do the EP report. Wah I stayed in school for almost half the day. After that I stayed on thinking that I'm going home with Lian. but it was getting late so I went home first instead hehehe..
Sigh This coming Saturday is the deadline for our integrated project!! Stress!! I like didn't help much like that, feeling guilty.
Now gonna read text book!! Hope can help my group with what little knowlegde that I have.
Lucky! This week don't need to go for most of the tutorials and lectures. So it means, can have more time to do the project! Yeah!
Sigh This coming Saturday is the deadline for our integrated project!! Stress!! I like didn't help much like that, feeling guilty.
Now gonna read text book!! Hope can help my group with what little knowlegde that I have.
Lucky! This week don't need to go for most of the tutorials and lectures. So it means, can have more time to do the project! Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home