Sigh.. Accidentally deleted everything, now have to retype again...
Did I mention that I know of a girl from my CCA and her name is Si Ying too? Shocking right?! I never knew anyone with the same name as me.. It's so awkward to call someone with the same name as yourself. Now i must get use to when people call for Si Ying, it's not me. Hehehe..
Just now fell asleep during BLAW, I never done that before. The tutorial is extremely boring today. ZZZzZzzzz......zzZ..
Amelia showed me our Flash and I felt that she really did a great job. I wouldn't be able to do up to that standard. Great! Now we left with the video part and the MP3 part then we are done! Hehehe.. Hope we can score for that.
Sian! Now having tutorial and yet everyone's minding their own business. Really boring sia.. This is why I'm blogging now. Hee =P
Did I mention that I know of a girl from my CCA and her name is Si Ying too? Shocking right?! I never knew anyone with the same name as me.. It's so awkward to call someone with the same name as yourself. Now i must get use to when people call for Si Ying, it's not me. Hehehe..
Just now fell asleep during BLAW, I never done that before. The tutorial is extremely boring today. ZZZzZzzzz......zzZ..
Amelia showed me our Flash and I felt that she really did a great job. I wouldn't be able to do up to that standard. Great! Now we left with the video part and the MP3 part then we are done! Hehehe.. Hope we can score for that.
Sian! Now having tutorial and yet everyone's minding their own business. Really boring sia.. This is why I'm blogging now. Hee =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home