Oh yah.. recently hor.. Find my mother abit weird.. She said I can go for mid night movie but must have people send me home and then said I can have very good guy friend, if have can bring home... All these used to be TABOO leh... Hrmm.. Then she ask me if I have a boyfriend. As if.. They dont even allow it.. Funny.. Think my mother's playing a prank joke on me.. Lolx..
Monday, November 10, 2003
Previous Posts
- Today had the meeting for the community thingy.. A...
- Yesterday and today went to volunteer for the Osim...
- Sigh today was BLAW!! Didn't have time to finish t...
- Yesterday was abit of disaster! Sigh.. Celeste col...
- Arghh.. Tomorrow's PBA EXAMMMM.... Anyway I'm not ...
- Haiya.. Exam!!!! Sian...
- Sian today whole day at home, reading and watching...
- Wah yesterday, something really interesting happen...
- Haiya!!! Stress with the PROJECT!!!! Don't know wh...
- Yesterday, after my CCA, I was talking crap with o...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home