Sian today whole day at home, reading and watching TV. Afternoon a man came to my house to repair my photocopy machine. Then the rest of the day just come and go..
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
Previous Posts
- Wah yesterday, something really interesting happen...
- Haiya!!! Stress with the PROJECT!!!! Don't know wh...
- Yesterday, after my CCA, I was talking crap with o...
- WAHHHH What's VB.Net??? What's ADO???? What's ASP!...
- Hello! Today went to school to do the EP report. W...
- Haiya... Gotta pia my POM ahhhhh...... sian.. I d...
- Wah sian.. So many projects dueing soon!!! Argh.. ...
- Yesterday I went to 5th National Wushu Display. Wo...
- Haiz.. We have some problem with our PBA.. Not onl...
- Sigh.. Accidentally deleted everything, now have t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home