Wah today met Sandra about the Xtroventure Camp. We were suppose to meet at 12:00pm but we only saw each other at 1pm. She hadn't got a handphone so it was hard to contact her. We were at different venues.. Haha.. Finally when we met, we had lunch then discussed about the first aid thingy. After which we went to look at the prices of the supplies.
Know what? Today DANIEL smsed me. Suprise right?! I thought he wasn't even interested in me and it's been a long time since we last contacted each other. I was soo shocked, but this time I don't feel anything towards him. He's just like a friend. Hehe.. Still wondering if he's serious when he told Gereth that he wants to woo me. I feel honoured. Actually sometimes, I think that I'm not a likable person. I can't express my feelings well at all. I don't know.
Sigh the E Congress is coming soon, hope to have fun and know more people from it. Yeah!
Know what? Today DANIEL smsed me. Suprise right?! I thought he wasn't even interested in me and it's been a long time since we last contacted each other. I was soo shocked, but this time I don't feel anything towards him. He's just like a friend. Hehe.. Still wondering if he's serious when he told Gereth that he wants to woo me. I feel honoured. Actually sometimes, I think that I'm not a likable person. I can't express my feelings well at all. I don't know.
Sigh the E Congress is coming soon, hope to have fun and know more people from it. Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home