I've change my blog skin.. What you think? Too pinkish? Nevermind as long as I like it, it's ok.. Keke..
Yesterday went out with the facilitators and Max. Gary couldn't make it as he had exams now. We catched a movie, Wishing Stairs then played pool and went for a talk. Actually the movie wasn't that scary, that idiotic old man scare me a few times during the movie.. Shit him. The boys they all crazy le.. Laughing throughout the entire movie. It's suppose to be a horror film but they make it sounds like a comedy.. Duh... -_-" Then the guys ahh.. They kept on teasing us.. Shit lor.. I feel damn awkward..
After that talk, I went home with the old man. He said he can take the same bus with me but actually he doesn't even know where the bus is heading. Wierd rite.. Then when we reach my stop I accompanied him to wait for his bus and guess what? He took the same bus number which we took to go my place.. Wah either he have lots of time or he have too much money. Lolx.. Hehehe... He's an wierd old man.. Hahaha
Oh shit.. He knows it.. Damn.. Sure CMI one.. I can confirm that this is just an infatuation.. Lalalala.. Don't think he's interested in me in that way either.. I'm just like a little girl lor.. Sigh... Shit!! I feel like a desperate! Darn... What's the matter with me.. Should stop all this foolish thoughts! Single is best! No worries and have freedom.. Lalalalala.....
Now at school.. Later got some meeting at 3pm.. At home nothing to do so come to school to surf the net lor.. Just now met Calista. We took the same bus, she's going for classes at SIM. Hrm... Think I'll just wrap things up.. Taa..
Yesterday went out with the facilitators and Max. Gary couldn't make it as he had exams now. We catched a movie, Wishing Stairs then played pool and went for a talk. Actually the movie wasn't that scary, that idiotic old man scare me a few times during the movie.. Shit him. The boys they all crazy le.. Laughing throughout the entire movie. It's suppose to be a horror film but they make it sounds like a comedy.. Duh... -_-" Then the guys ahh.. They kept on teasing us.. Shit lor.. I feel damn awkward..
After that talk, I went home with the old man. He said he can take the same bus with me but actually he doesn't even know where the bus is heading. Wierd rite.. Then when we reach my stop I accompanied him to wait for his bus and guess what? He took the same bus number which we took to go my place.. Wah either he have lots of time or he have too much money. Lolx.. Hehehe... He's an wierd old man.. Hahaha
Oh shit.. He knows it.. Damn.. Sure CMI one.. I can confirm that this is just an infatuation.. Lalalala.. Don't think he's interested in me in that way either.. I'm just like a little girl lor.. Sigh... Shit!! I feel like a desperate! Darn... What's the matter with me.. Should stop all this foolish thoughts! Single is best! No worries and have freedom.. Lalalalala.....
Now at school.. Later got some meeting at 3pm.. At home nothing to do so come to school to surf the net lor.. Just now met Calista. We took the same bus, she's going for classes at SIM. Hrm... Think I'll just wrap things up.. Taa..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home