Monday, December 15, 2003

Yesterday when to Adam Khoo's seminar. Got a VIP seat but really boring cause I've been through the same thing for 3 times already. Sigh.. Was there to see the karate thingy actually.. It took me like 8 times to break the board! My hand still aching until now.. Ah.. The whole day I was with Jonathan. After the seminar we went to have dinner together. Slept straight away cause I wasn't feeling too well, a little sick actually.. Sigh..

Yesterday I like never really talk to him at all. He came to me a few times but we only exchanged a word or two then he went off le or we just looked at each other with that wierd look.. Haha.. It feels as if I dao him. Anyway.. He really really popular among the girls.. Sigh.. Maybe he didn't like me at all, you know only as a friend. I don't know. The truth is that I don't really know him at all, so maybe we are meant to be friends. Damn I think I falling too hard le.. Gonna get hurt if there isn't anything between us.. =(

Today have attachment to YC, So far so good. Come here to count money, clean table, buy lunch, unpack boxes and now slacking.. Ok right?! Best thing is I got to know a few people. There's Serene, Jocelyn, Cloe and Vivien. All very nice and pretty girls! Hehe..

Later got web enrolment for IS modules.. Should I take Spanish or German? or other modules? Sian.. Still cannot decide yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home