Sigh.. Later got to go back to NP at 8pm and stay over for tomorrow's camp. I'm really getting very nervous.. Anxious.. Hope for the best! I'm really very depressing right? I find myself not confident in the things I do.. Why? I use to be so sure of myself.. Where did all the confidence go?! I have to get them back!
Yesterday I chatted with him online.. I think I've scare him away le.. I not in the mood to chat with him so I any how reply.. All gibberish!!! Damn.. Nvm lah.. I think I should just give up lor.. I think Xiaojia likes him and Sharon confirm likes him alot.. And maybe he likes them too.. I'm sure there are many other girls out there who have crushes on him. I don't think I can compete with them.. Sigh..
Anyway who needs a guy to survive? I've been single for more then 1 year and I'm fine.. Just that I would miss the feeling of looking forward to have someone sms you or call you.. I'll do fine! No worries! =) I guess my Mr Right just haven't appear yet.
Yesterday I chatted with him online.. I think I've scare him away le.. I not in the mood to chat with him so I any how reply.. All gibberish!!! Damn.. Nvm lah.. I think I should just give up lor.. I think Xiaojia likes him and Sharon confirm likes him alot.. And maybe he likes them too.. I'm sure there are many other girls out there who have crushes on him. I don't think I can compete with them.. Sigh..
Anyway who needs a guy to survive? I've been single for more then 1 year and I'm fine.. Just that I would miss the feeling of looking forward to have someone sms you or call you.. I'll do fine! No worries! =) I guess my Mr Right just haven't appear yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home