Argh.. I'm mad!! How in the world is there such an inconsiderate person?! He knew that I like him and yet he said that I'm fat and big size?!!!! Wah.. He wanna discourage me say so lor.. No need to say that right? Damn! Old man..
Sigh.. He very unpredictable one.. I've seen his serious side, his playful side. I think I better give up le.. Lots of girls like him lor.. And I think he treats them better than he treats me lor.. I damn jealous le lah.. Sian..
I went down to his office today without Melissa. Cause actually go down yesterday with Melissa to give him the CDR but Melissa forgot to bring the CDR, so we didn't go. She said we can go when we have our attachment at YEC but I think it would be too long, cause he ask me like weeks ago. Abit bu4 hao3 yi4 si4 lor. This is why I went there alone. Lost my way! Haha had to ask around and lots of people didn't know where Keppel Tower is. He brought me into the workshop. He introduced me as his wife when some kids ask who I was. Haha! Gary was the trainer. Donavan was there too, he's one of the coaches. It's a small world. He tought that Max is my boyfriend. Lolx.. If so good le.. Chat with him a little about exams and then he had to continue his work. About 1 hour later, I left. I was asking the Old man the way to go to the MRT. He point here, point there, also don't know where he pointing. When I said that I'm leaving, he ask me to wait and he walked me there.
I'm really confused. What does he think of me? So I guess this would be the last time I'm going to see him lor. Cause no more reasons to go find him le.. Unless he ask me out, you would say why don't I ask him out but I kind of think a guy should be more initiative than a girl. Well guess this is the end of my crush.. Sigh.. Going to si1 lian4 le.. Sigh..... =(
Argh.. Tomorrow's Xtroventure Camp!! I haven't prepare the stuff that we are suppose to teach! Damn.. I'm soo nervous now.. How? I have fear of speaking in front of a group of people. I still haven't overcome it yet. What's more now I am to teach them first aid. Argh...... Scary!!!
Sigh.. He very unpredictable one.. I've seen his serious side, his playful side. I think I better give up le.. Lots of girls like him lor.. And I think he treats them better than he treats me lor.. I damn jealous le lah.. Sian..
I went down to his office today without Melissa. Cause actually go down yesterday with Melissa to give him the CDR but Melissa forgot to bring the CDR, so we didn't go. She said we can go when we have our attachment at YEC but I think it would be too long, cause he ask me like weeks ago. Abit bu4 hao3 yi4 si4 lor. This is why I went there alone. Lost my way! Haha had to ask around and lots of people didn't know where Keppel Tower is. He brought me into the workshop. He introduced me as his wife when some kids ask who I was. Haha! Gary was the trainer. Donavan was there too, he's one of the coaches. It's a small world. He tought that Max is my boyfriend. Lolx.. If so good le.. Chat with him a little about exams and then he had to continue his work. About 1 hour later, I left. I was asking the Old man the way to go to the MRT. He point here, point there, also don't know where he pointing. When I said that I'm leaving, he ask me to wait and he walked me there.
I'm really confused. What does he think of me? So I guess this would be the last time I'm going to see him lor. Cause no more reasons to go find him le.. Unless he ask me out, you would say why don't I ask him out but I kind of think a guy should be more initiative than a girl. Well guess this is the end of my crush.. Sigh.. Going to si1 lian4 le.. Sigh..... =(
Argh.. Tomorrow's Xtroventure Camp!! I haven't prepare the stuff that we are suppose to teach! Damn.. I'm soo nervous now.. How? I have fear of speaking in front of a group of people. I still haven't overcome it yet. What's more now I am to teach them first aid. Argh...... Scary!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home