Hehe.. It's been a long time since I'd played pool. After school went to Bt Timah Plaza with Sam and Fab. They went to collect their winnings. After that we went to Mambo, actually I didn't want to play as I didn't play pool for a very long time already. I've beaten Sam, Terrence and Fab! Whoopie!!! Taiko lah! No skill one, anyhow play also can win. Lolx..
Hmm.. Just now Joel called me. He really had me worried. When he called I was online and my Dad's watching the TV, then when I realised that he was crying, I went offline and went to the kitchen but it's still too noisy so I went to the backyard. I really don't know what to do except listen to him tell me his sorrows. He is having home sick, he missed his family, especially his parents a lot. He was in an empty bunk when he called me. If he's somewhere outside, I might change and go find him. I really sux at consoling people I guess. Sigh! At least he told me about it, it's better than bottling everything inside his heart. =)
Hmm.. Just now Joel called me. He really had me worried. When he called I was online and my Dad's watching the TV, then when I realised that he was crying, I went offline and went to the kitchen but it's still too noisy so I went to the backyard. I really don't know what to do except listen to him tell me his sorrows. He is having home sick, he missed his family, especially his parents a lot. He was in an empty bunk when he called me. If he's somewhere outside, I might change and go find him. I really sux at consoling people I guess. Sigh! At least he told me about it, it's better than bottling everything inside his heart. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home