Now at Fab's house with Sam. Sam just taught us about Java. Now the guys are playing golf. His goldfish very cute and one of them is extremely big, even bigger than ours.
Sunday, March 28, 2004
Previous Posts
- The web service thingy was alright. Nothing fantas...
- Hrmm.. Today after school, had a briefing for tomo...
- Having presentation just now, actually really suck...
- Hmm.. Yesterday was really brief with my blog. I w...
- I went to see the doctor today. Terrible incident!...
- Today's a very warm day. Was in my Mum's room when...
- Argh.. Not enough sleep today! Went for the Social...
- Hrm.. I felt I have some things on mind today. Had...
- Oh well.. Sorry if I offended anyone with my last ...
- I really dislike something about my classmates. Sa...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home