Just came back home from my dinner with my family. We went to SAF Yatch Club again. Shouldn't have worn sleeveless, I was freezing to death as we were sitting just by the sea.. Food wasn't as good as the last time we went, really salty this time. We had seafood lor, chili crab again!!! Hehehe... Really really full! I only ate a very small slice of cake. That's all I guess.. =)
Thursday, April 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- Yesterday celebrated my birthday with Amelia. We (...
- Today during HRM, there was a video clip about pen...
- Hehe.. It's been a long time since I'd played pool...
- Wah yesterday watched channel U, I was really touc...
- Now at Fab's house with Sam. Sam just taught us ab...
- The web service thingy was alright. Nothing fantas...
- Hrmm.. Today after school, had a briefing for tomo...
- Having presentation just now, actually really suck...
- Hmm.. Yesterday was really brief with my blog. I w...
- I went to see the doctor today. Terrible incident!...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home