Back from Lunch
Just came back from lunch. Had lunch with Emily. It's been a long time since I saw her.. We were chit chatting about our work when we saw Brenda. I wasn't sure it was Brenda until she saw me staring at her and say hi. She changed alot, no more the rough girl, now she looked so lady like, not the Brenda I used to know. She's working at some tour agency company.
I wonder if our other colleagues went out for lunch already? I left at 12pm and they were still here, I came back 1.35pm, they are still here.. Either they had a short lunch break or they haven't eaten their lunch yet. I would like to belief the latter. keke..
I wonder if our other colleagues went out for lunch already? I left at 12pm and they were still here, I came back 1.35pm, they are still here.. Either they had a short lunch break or they haven't eaten their lunch yet. I would like to belief the latter. keke..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home