Friday, December 03, 2004

Later a at 10am which is a few minutes later, there would be a fire drill.. -_-" .....

So bored as usual.. Nothing for me to do except send and reply some emails and SCAN name cards.. Think I'm more and more like a clerk or secretary.. =(

Yesterday went to Harbour Front for dinner, ate at Spizza. Hmm.. The Pizza is delicious! So is the Salad.. All taste very nice. Much much better than Pizza Hut, I prefer the thin crust to the Pizza Hut's Think crust. Next time want to go there again. Keke.. But I abit not use to eating pizza with fork and knife, I prefer using hands..

Tomorrow going to Grandma's house to be maid!!! Sigh.. Always go there clean up her house, not that I don't want to clean lah. It's not hard at all but when she only looks for us. What is this? What about the rest? Sometimes felt as if she's using us.. Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home