Why? When everyone seems so busy at work, I have nothing to do.. Only 3 other people is in office. The rest either on leave or business trip, are meeting the Thai visitors and we are hosting them for today. All I was given is to go SAM and find some stupid logo which I can't find cos Audrey only show we how it looked like but I don't know what the logo is called. Anyway I think it's because of the session today, she seem really pissed off, with her laptop, with everything!
I'm hungry! Later meeting Fab for lunch.. Which means spend more money! Cause he'll be taking a cab down.. Sigh.. But I can't wait to see him.. Hee..
Last night went out for dinner with Fab and then went to watch Polar Express!! I LOVE the movie.. I thought it was really great and touching, just remind us that we have to believe in Christmas and Mr C. Think Tom Hanks' a really good actor, as it was really amazing to see him play so many characters in the movie. I think the graphics are good too, Incredibles one is also good. The next one I want to watch is National Treasure? Don't remember the name lah but I believe it's full of adventure and stuff. Fab wants to watch Alexander, maybe watch with him on this Thrusday if my mother allows me to go out.
I'm hungry! Later meeting Fab for lunch.. Which means spend more money! Cause he'll be taking a cab down.. Sigh.. But I can't wait to see him.. Hee..
Last night went out for dinner with Fab and then went to watch Polar Express!! I LOVE the movie.. I thought it was really great and touching, just remind us that we have to believe in Christmas and Mr C. Think Tom Hanks' a really good actor, as it was really amazing to see him play so many characters in the movie. I think the graphics are good too, Incredibles one is also good. The next one I want to watch is National Treasure? Don't remember the name lah but I believe it's full of adventure and stuff. Fab wants to watch Alexander, maybe watch with him on this Thrusday if my mother allows me to go out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home