Hehe.. Yesterday went to the Singapore Motor Show 2004. Wow.. All the cars looks really really nice. There's this Fine N from Toyota, really interesting. This car uses Biometric Face recognision system for security. Haha.. Interesting right. We took pictures for almost every car in the Exhibition. Fab was always trying to exclude those models out of the pictures. Lolx..
This morning, Fab called me as usual but this time it's a lot earlier at about 815am or so. He told me his results and checked mine. Hee.. He got As and Bs. Me too got As and Bs. But he got more As then I do. However he said that I scored better as I got more ADs. ..... Same lor.. Can you imagine? I got AD for DPM!!! Fab scored an A only.. Maybe I scored better at the resume by 1 or 2 marks. Keke.. Cause we did the project together so should score the same for that part.
Hmm.. Today Audrey's not around. Everyone's on leave, only 4 people in the office. Can slack abit. Audrey gave me some work to do. All admin stuff.. Taa.. Gotta go back to work! =)
This morning, Fab called me as usual but this time it's a lot earlier at about 815am or so. He told me his results and checked mine. Hee.. He got As and Bs. Me too got As and Bs. But he got more As then I do. However he said that I scored better as I got more ADs. ..... Same lor.. Can you imagine? I got AD for DPM!!! Fab scored an A only.. Maybe I scored better at the resume by 1 or 2 marks. Keke.. Cause we did the project together so should score the same for that part.
Hmm.. Today Audrey's not around. Everyone's on leave, only 4 people in the office. Can slack abit. Audrey gave me some work to do. All admin stuff.. Taa.. Gotta go back to work! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home