Yesterday went out with Joel. It's our first time meeting each other. He had asked me out lots of times but I always rejected them. So I feel abit bad about it so I agreed to meet him. Well he definitely looks better then he is in his photos. Nice person to talk to, at least he won't make you feel awkward at the first meeting. He treated me lunch then we went walking from Suntec to Marina Square to Fullerton then to Raffles City. We practically walked the whole afternoon and chit chatting. And what's more, it's raining. Do this sound like some drama? Chit chatting and strolling in the rain? lolx.. Hahaha.. We had so much to talk about, which is a good thing at the first place. At least he won't be talking abt his stuff and me mine.
Sigh.. Now I'm in innohub, was early. Should be meeting Zirong they all at 10:30am but I came earlier. I blur blur lor, came out of the house so early, thinking I was late. Hehe.. Later got the E Congress rehersal, still don't know what we are suppose to do yet. Sigh.. Still got to write minutes, think I still kind of sux in it. So must practise more..
I realise this holidays, I had lots of things to do. I haven't do the EMS yet for Xtroventure Camp. There's the E Congress and attachment for YEN Chapter. Wushu still have trainings. Friends and families.. Woah.. But at least, I wouldn't be bored. I love being busy. It gives me the purpose and energy to live life.
Sigh.. Now I'm in innohub, was early. Should be meeting Zirong they all at 10:30am but I came earlier. I blur blur lor, came out of the house so early, thinking I was late. Hehe.. Later got the E Congress rehersal, still don't know what we are suppose to do yet. Sigh.. Still got to write minutes, think I still kind of sux in it. So must practise more..
I realise this holidays, I had lots of things to do. I haven't do the EMS yet for Xtroventure Camp. There's the E Congress and attachment for YEN Chapter. Wushu still have trainings. Friends and families.. Woah.. But at least, I wouldn't be bored. I love being busy. It gives me the purpose and energy to live life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home