Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Today all I did was unpacking ang packing things up.. Hehe.. Abit boliao lah.. Mr Lam brought us out to Maxwell Market(I think) to have lunch. Melissa and I left at 7:30pm, know why? We were chit chatting with Mr Lam the whole night.. So far I fine him ok lah.. Maybe I still haven't seen his "serious" side (that's what he says..) Thought can see Adam Khoo today, but he last minute change his mind and said he's coming this thursday.

Was chit chatting with Melissa on the way home, I told her how I thought of Gary. Did I ever said that I really am afraid of Gary? I find him intimidating.. Hehe.. Melissa was saying he's a understanding person and a good boyfriend. But I don't know lah, I don't really know him at all. Hehe.. Gary said that we could meet up for a meal when we are FREE.. Problem is that they are hardly free lor.. Haha.. She said we could meet up on New Year's eve, then I remind her about his girlfriend and she said he could bring her along.. Haha.. As if lor, for what?

He damn funny leh, last night asked me why I left so early on Sunday. I told him I wasn't feeling too well, which is the truth. But other than that, I don't think I should stay later lor.. What am I suppose to do? Help clean up? Or see them pack le go back to their office and then say goodbye? And I was really hungry at that time so Jonathan ask me to have dinner together at AMK, Mos Burger. Hee..

I wanted to watch LOTR and guess what Melissa said? She ask me to ask him to watch, maybe he very le4 yi4 to watch with me.. ........ Adam Khoo booked the whole theater for them le lor.. And as if he wants to, who am I to him lor.. =p He never write testimonial for me.. =( Maybe I'm nothing to him lah, so he never write one. Sigh..

Sian tomorrow must continue with the unpacking of the VCD, DVD, slides and Video tapes again..

Looking forward to next monday!! Got Xtro Outing!!! Go Sentosa!! I've got another outing this Friday, picnic at Sentosa.. Another one.. Hehe.. But got attachment till Friday.. I also don't feel like going cause Goke Chor also going.. Hehe..

Sigh.. X'mas no confirm plans yet.. Damn sian.. Jonathan don't know will ask me to go to his church or not. Maybe Mr Tang will.. I don't know.. Just wanna experience how do church do X'mas. He said he wanna sleep that day.. Sigh.. So means that cannot ask him out le. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home