Hmm.. Today is an unforgettable day, will always remember this day! Something special happened. =D
As usual went to school, rushing project and stuff. I actually intended to go to training. Then everyone in Wushu, was worried for me and at the end I didn't train at all. I went for the meeting. It was kinda late when I reach home.
I got myself 2 jobs for next week! 1 is for Wushu, I'm going to tend to the wushu booth next tuesday during lunch time. Then Outward Bounders want me to be student helper on Saturaday for either Student Union, OB or another one which I forgot. Hehe.. Christine thinks that I'm to actively involve in CCAs le. =)
As usual went to school, rushing project and stuff. I actually intended to go to training. Then everyone in Wushu, was worried for me and at the end I didn't train at all. I went for the meeting. It was kinda late when I reach home.
I got myself 2 jobs for next week! 1 is for Wushu, I'm going to tend to the wushu booth next tuesday during lunch time. Then Outward Bounders want me to be student helper on Saturaday for either Student Union, OB or another one which I forgot. Hehe.. Christine thinks that I'm to actively involve in CCAs le. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home