Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Hmm.. It's been a few days since I've blog.

Let's see.. This morning felt really shitty! Stomach was feeling extremely terrible! Woke up several times in the morning to rush into the toilet! I've got diarrhea!!! Almost didn't want to go to school, cause my legs are wobbly.. However I still went to school cause there's 2 revision lecture today and I don't want to miss it. Just now in school, my stomach felt kinda pain again but luckily it's just false alarm.. Phew..

IPT revision lecture ended early so had my lunch at about 10:45am, really early, therefore I felt extremely hungry after school just now. Helped out at the CCA booth, realised that I always kena JJ they all bully! Today CPU's group presented their BSD project, they even invited someone from the company that they are working on to see their presentation. I was rolling my eyes through out the presentation. Hehe.. Really can't stand it. Mrs Wong graded them a B+, not too bad lah!

Woah.. Today most of our classmates get to know about the company that they are attached to. Not too bad, some have gotten DBS Bank, Civil Service College, Eastern Union etc. Think Lian's company sounded really attractive to me, she's gotten MediaCorp and what's more, her teacher in charge is Mr Tan B.K.!!! Woah!! She can easily get AD!!! Just wonder where will my attachment be.. *Cross my fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home