Thursday, April 22, 2004

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. We had a BBQ for him, however I didn't get to eat much as I was piaing for NSA test. However I fell asleep after I'd started for like 15 minutes. Haha.. At the end I finished reading my novel instead of preparing for the test. It was about 1am when I go to sleep and I woke up at 6.30am to go to school to continue with my studying..

Argh.. Today's test duration too short!! When the Lecturer said we still left with 14 minutes, I gan chiong and forgot most of the points for my last question. Sux!! I really don't know what I'm writing and I was bull shitting throughout the paper! Ahh.. But I think I won't fail for the test except I might not score.. Sigh.. Finally ended the test!

Just now went to Lot1, had lunch at suki suhi, sad to say the food served was really lousy.. Watched Starsky and Hutch, damn nice and funny. It's a great show! Go watch it!! After that had a ride on the LRT, it was the first time I took the LRT. Decided that it's not what I would like to have for a transportation cause I have motion sickness. Lolx.. Sucky huh?!

Took MRT to Marina Bay, as we had never alighted there before and had no idea where it is. When we came out of the MRT station we walked along a isolated path which leaded us to a playground. Woah!! I love the swing!!! It's just nice for me to swing without having my feet touch the ground. Lalala.. Love it. The park was really deserted and isolated as no one was there except us. Haha.. It's really a cool place. Finally had dinner at Thai Express PS and went home. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home