BSA Event
Yesterday went for the SAM Exhibition it is a BSA event. It was somewhat disorganised and I got scolded by this uncle who say I don't let him enter to the clinic session!!! But the procedure is that you have to produce a voucher before I allow you in as there are in total over 1000 of people and only 70 are allowed into each session. He scold me until I'm on the verge of crying already.. I told him nicely and he just cannot calm down to talk nicely. Then Audrey came and she took over to talk to him. Sigh I think I never really handle the situation well, need to learn how to handle people when they are being ridiculous..
Channel News Asia came, they were shooting just in front of our Macromedia booth, I think cause our banners look a lot nicer than the others.. Keke.. Then this host keep retaking, sigh I need to go down to set up the clinic le still have finish shooting.. Thought I'll be on TV.. Lolx.. Had a really late lunch at 4pm.. Very hungry, my colleagues and our reseller say go eat, eat at the hotel cafe. I was so scared that I need to pay for my meal and the meal there aren't cheap at all, so I chose the cheapest dish, Veggie Burger. Luckily our reseller paid for my meal. Phew.. Keke..
Went home after the lunch, reached home at 5-6 pm. Early right? Audrey and Cindy send me home, we took a cab, I believe they are claiming it from the company. Play pool with Fab later, then he took me out for a drive, went to some road where the road are really windy and curvy, nice place to race, but of course we didn't.. Just went exploring... =)
Channel News Asia came, they were shooting just in front of our Macromedia booth, I think cause our banners look a lot nicer than the others.. Keke.. Then this host keep retaking, sigh I need to go down to set up the clinic le still have finish shooting.. Thought I'll be on TV.. Lolx.. Had a really late lunch at 4pm.. Very hungry, my colleagues and our reseller say go eat, eat at the hotel cafe. I was so scared that I need to pay for my meal and the meal there aren't cheap at all, so I chose the cheapest dish, Veggie Burger. Luckily our reseller paid for my meal. Phew.. Keke..
Went home after the lunch, reached home at 5-6 pm. Early right? Audrey and Cindy send me home, we took a cab, I believe they are claiming it from the company. Play pool with Fab later, then he took me out for a drive, went to some road where the road are really windy and curvy, nice place to race, but of course we didn't.. Just went exploring... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home