Thursday, December 16, 2004

So near yet so far...

Last night, he said he forgotten where he parked the car. I followed him around the compound looking for his car. Found his car at the corner where he usually don't park.

"Isn't that the same case as you?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh?" He was talking about the radio, the DJ was talking about some health issues and I struggled to pay attention. But it was a waste of my effort.

After that was silence through out the journey home. Looking at him, I see a lonely and lost man. I feel so sad for him, I wonder if he has any friends whom he can pour out his feelings to. Maybe he's just too obsessed with his religion and nothing else matters. Hehe.. Isn't it sadist?!

Nearing our destination, he suddenly took a wrong turn, I was wondering why he made that turn.

Finally we reached home, "Go home first, I'm going to the bank."

Come on, at this time of the day? You've got to be kidding. Why not just tell the truth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home