Thursday, November 04, 2004

Kind of slack right now. Nothing to do, done all my tasks le. Waiting for people to give me more things to do. All seem busy. Sigh..

Among everyone I know, I seemed to be the most slacking one. How come huh? Everyone seem to be busy doing work but I always have the time to go around msn people. Haha.. Later people say I slack.

Fab still have not gotten his computer yet and he still don't know JSP. Sigh I can't even help him. Last night went to the liabrary with him. My stupid brother tag along. My Mom said if he wants to borrow books can follow us. Then when we reach AMK library, he said this library don't have any books he wants. Say he tag along to be lamp post! WTH..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home