Sunday, November 07, 2004

For the past week, I really haven't been doing much stuff except researching and lots of data entry. I really hope that I'll get my email account ready by tomorrow, so that I can really do work. Hee.. Looking forward to what Audrey told me that I'll be going to do. =)

Yesterday went out with Fab in the morning to watch Shark Tale. The movie is not up to my expectation, find it pretty lame though it was funny. I was a little disappointed with its ending. It just makes no sense, how can sharks and other normal fishes live happily ever after. Then what do the sharks eat? Sick or dead fishes? Wouldn't it make the sharks grow ill too? Keke.. Went to his church with his family and had dinner at Hyatt. The food's really nice, drank a little bit of wine, think I don't really know how to appreciate wine. Anyway I had a good time yesterday.

Today had breakfast with my parents and my uncles and aunt at Potong Pasir. After that went to my Uncle's place to play with the dog. Wah! He became really plump and chubby now. Very cute too, looks like a furry piglet. Haha.. a very greedy fellow. Got back home and cleaned up the house. Hmm.. Everytime after cleaning up the house, I always feel a great sense of satisfaction. Why is this so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home