Friday, December 19, 2003

Just now he was online but I didn't go msg him. Everytime I'm the one who starts the conversation. I know wo3 zai4 zui1 ta1, but also not always I initiate mah.. I changed my nick to 'Yes, No, Maybe..', not long after that he changed his to something like 'trying to tell me something?' (I'm not too sure lah..) Hrrmmm?? But he changed the nick back le..

Last night, the girls were buying Xmas presents! I bought one but I'm still thinking if I should keep it for myself.. Hahah! Tonight maybe go shopping with the girls. Sigh.. Today last day here, I'll miss the girls here.. All of them are so nice, I especially like talking with them. They are fun to be with! Yeah!

Yesterday, I asked Joel to watch LOTR with me on Tuesday, he was fine with it but he only book out on weekends I think, I changed my mind. Haha! Too expensive le, I no $$. Think he's a little disappointed, nevermind I'll ask him out for dinner then.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home