Today Melissa and I cleaned and packed the 2nd floor. Finally finished le, now Mr Lam is giving us a break! Phew.. Finally.
Melissa told me what Gary told her, wah it makes me so happy.. Hope he's saying the truth. Lolx.. Melissa cannot stand me le, all I talk about today is that. Kekeke.. =)
Recently there's this guy whom I knew from camp. He kept on sms me forward msg, not bad lah, some of which I really like. We kept leaving msg for each other at friendster, maybe next time we could go play basketball together with the camp crews. But don't mistaken, I think he got a girlfriend le.
Really, Joel ahh, he always report to me what he's doing the whole day, until I abit annoyed with it. Nowadays when he smsed me, I usually just ignore him. I feel a little bad about it, but for those who don't know, people will think that he's my boyfriend ahh.. I do like him as a friend as we have so much in common to talk about. Maybe he's just bored at NS, no one to sms so he sms me. Hehe.. ;)
Melissa told me what Gary told her, wah it makes me so happy.. Hope he's saying the truth. Lolx.. Melissa cannot stand me le, all I talk about today is that. Kekeke.. =)
Recently there's this guy whom I knew from camp. He kept on sms me forward msg, not bad lah, some of which I really like. We kept leaving msg for each other at friendster, maybe next time we could go play basketball together with the camp crews. But don't mistaken, I think he got a girlfriend le.
Really, Joel ahh, he always report to me what he's doing the whole day, until I abit annoyed with it. Nowadays when he smsed me, I usually just ignore him. I feel a little bad about it, but for those who don't know, people will think that he's my boyfriend ahh.. I do like him as a friend as we have so much in common to talk about. Maybe he's just bored at NS, no one to sms so he sms me. Hehe.. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home