Monday, December 22, 2003

Went to Siloso Beach to swim, play Frisbee, beach volley, we even built sandcastle! Haha deprived from childhood. Paris was really excited when he sees the water, he jumped into the water and got a deep cut on his foot. I didn’t bring my first aid kit so we approached the life guard.

Hehe we buried Janice in the sand and threw her into the water because she lost when playing Frisbee. Then the others realized that I was rather dry and guess what? The guys chased after me, carried and threw me into the water! How could they? My shirt was soaked too. Before playing Frisbee I had a swim (or rather I soaked myself in the water), I took off my shirt at that time. Lucky I had an extra shirt, if not what am I suppose to wear home?

The weather really ridiculous! Was sunny, then cloudy, then rain a little and then sunny again. I wasn’t really tanned but I think I got a little sun burnt. The tip of my nose and my cheeks are both red!! Then the guys said I looked like Faye Wong and Sandra said I looked good. Duh~ One word, today was FUN!

I had to rush home today as it’s dong1 ji4. We just had steamboat and I drank some Vodka. Sigh now my face looks like a baboon’s butt, extremely red! According to the lunar calendar, I’m 20 years old le. Sigh!

I wanna watch LOTR tomorrow! Watching it alone again, I watch it alone last year cause Lian put my plane!! Haha!

Yeah! I’ve got something to do on Xmas Eve le. Since he wants to sleep that day, I agreed to go for the YC Xmas party. At least I wouldn’t be at home daydreaming. I’m not going to fan2 him le. Think he felt pressured by me, I’m gonna let nature takes its course. I should have done this long ago I guess. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home