Boring.. Now waiting for the next class to start. Think the presentation I did just now sux.. I was still nervous but I think not as nervous as I used to be lor.. Hopefully I can overcome this fear of speaking soon.. =)
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Previous Posts
- Sigh.. I realised that nowadays I really have noth...
- Today was dreading to wake up, finally forced myse...
- Haha! I've won money!! Playing black jack at Gwen'...
- Last night was told that they will come my house f...
- Stoning!! Now so call discussion but we aren't pro...
- Bored to death today.. Was at my Aunt's house for ...
- Today bai4 nian2, went to like 5 places. First my ...
- Guess what? He smsed me today! First time since th...
- Freddie is really very cute! Yesterday during clas...
- Today's weather damn warm.. Went to my uncle's hou...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home