Freddie is really very cute! Yesterday during class we played a little game. We had to choose 1 out of 3 to see which is wrong about a person. He made a mistake and had 2 wrong ones and 1 correct one. I chose that he's been to prison as the wrong one then he told me I was wrong.. Meaning he's been to the prison. Later that day, I met him at the bus stop and he reassured me that he had never been to the prison.. Haha... Cute right?
Last night we attended my Laogong's wedding dinner. He damn funny, keep on addressing me as his Laopo. Watsup with him?! Lolx.. He never called me Laopo before until today.. I realised something, I've been calling Mama's sons, Kor Kor, Kor Kor and Laogong, and another guy who's sort of my childhood playmat Boy Boy my whole life. I didn't know their names at all.. Haha... Woah.. Boy Boy looks very different! He changed alot, considering the last time I saw him like more than 10 years back. He's tall and quite smart looking. We never get to talk to each other as we sat at different tables. Hehe.. The bride's really very beautiful and the ballroom looked fantastic. Woah.. I feel like getting married! Now that my Laogong's married, when's my turn?! Haha.. 8 more years to go.. A really long way..
I realized that I'm a very lucky girl. I have so many people who teng2 wo3! My Daddy, Mummy, Papa, Mama, Gan1 die1 and my grandparents.. Haha.. I've got like 3 fathers and 2 mothers.. Heez... Lucky me..
Last night we attended my Laogong's wedding dinner. He damn funny, keep on addressing me as his Laopo. Watsup with him?! Lolx.. He never called me Laopo before until today.. I realised something, I've been calling Mama's sons, Kor Kor, Kor Kor and Laogong, and another guy who's sort of my childhood playmat Boy Boy my whole life. I didn't know their names at all.. Haha... Woah.. Boy Boy looks very different! He changed alot, considering the last time I saw him like more than 10 years back. He's tall and quite smart looking. We never get to talk to each other as we sat at different tables. Hehe.. The bride's really very beautiful and the ballroom looked fantastic. Woah.. I feel like getting married! Now that my Laogong's married, when's my turn?! Haha.. 8 more years to go.. A really long way..
I realized that I'm a very lucky girl. I have so many people who teng2 wo3! My Daddy, Mummy, Papa, Mama, Gan1 die1 and my grandparents.. Haha.. I've got like 3 fathers and 2 mothers.. Heez... Lucky me..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home