Guess what? He smsed me today! First time since that day he rejected me. Though just a simple message 'Happy new year!' Sigh.. I finally never get to think about him so much le, then he suddenly smsed me.. What the... I know still can be friends but I still haven't really got over it yet mah! Like this, he expect what?! Don't know what he thinking... Spare a thought for me mah.. I feel a little happy.. Then angry.. Why am I still thinking of him?! Idiota!!!
Hrmm.. Yesterday had my reunion dinner, Steamboat! Today cleaned up the house and stuff like that, all the last minute preparation for the CNY. Lalala... Sianz.. Now must shou3 ye4! Can't go to bed till after midnight.. Yawnz... =0
Hrmm.. Yesterday had my reunion dinner, Steamboat! Today cleaned up the house and stuff like that, all the last minute preparation for the CNY. Lalala... Sianz.. Now must shou3 ye4! Can't go to bed till after midnight.. Yawnz... =0

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home