Monday, January 26, 2004

Haha! I've won money!! Playing black jack at Gwen's place. At first I was losing money all the way and Gwen's Dad was laughing through out because of my bad luck.. I shouldn't have worn black! Then after dinner,Woah! Change of luck! At the end, I've won $10! Yeah! I started out with $5 and ended with $15!! Not bad huh? But Lian still the big winner, she won the most!

Saw Emily's Don le, not bad but a little short lor.. Lolx.. He seemed to be shorter than me. I was joking when I ask Emily to introduce guys to me. Haha.. She asked me what kind I like.. She thought I like guys who are cool. Hrmm.. I like guys taller than me and not those skinny type, a bit ba ba one.. Then he must be considerate, understanding, cute, sweet, have good sense of humor and definitely not childish. I like guys who speak eloquently. Think that's it! Shit man! I'm thinking of him again. Damn! Idiot!!

Sigh.. Tomorrow got to go to school early, have to meet for the project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home