Monday, January 26, 2004

Today was dreading to wake up, finally forced myself to get out of my bed at 8am. Then wash up and prepared to go to school but Lian called and told me the change of plans. At the end I have to slack around till 12pm before I head to school.

We did a quiz and I found out I was actually a right brain, not left brain. According to the description, I'm not suitable to be a administration director. No wonder... Haha.. Lame excuse right. Think the quiz not accurate cause some stuff really wierd one.. Anyway it's kind of fun to do the quiz and find out which brain do you used most.

My gan1 die1 picked me up after school. We had dinner at our house and lao1 yu2 sheng1! Ate really full, shit how to jian3 fei2 when I keep on eating none stop? =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home