Wah! My headaching!! Brain cells dead.. Don't feel like writing the meeting minutes at all. Sigh! Haven't write finished yet.. Going home to finish it later.. Now wushu! Bye!
Friday, January 16, 2004
Previous Posts
- Tired! I need my sleep.. I very weak hor? Sleep le...
- Now in school at the block 72 exam hall.. Waiting ...
- Hello.. I think I'm ok le.. Think Adam Khoo's stat...
- Here I am in Mr Tang's office again.. Don't know w...
- Oh man... I really can't get over yesterday's inci...
- LESSON LEARNT : Never Assume!!! I feel soo DUMB!!...
- Wah sian.. My notebook kena VIRUS!!! What Trojan.b...
- Good morning! Yeah first day of school! I'm in sch...
- Shit I think I should go to bed soon... Feeling ex...
- Sian man.. Now really nothing to do and guess what...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home