Friday, January 16, 2004

Saw Dingxin just now, he was representing NYP for the Table Tennis Competition held at our school. Play a little basketball before going to Wushu. I was dilly dallying after wushu, hoping someone would go home with me. It was like 8:30pm when I finally decide to go home alone.

Horrible incident! I alighted the bus and then there's this fat guy wearing uniform whom alighted too. I was standing at the bus stop and I smelt someone smoking. I turned to see who's smoking and this guy's smoking saw me looking at him. Then later he made a fuss about it when he talked to another guy about passive smoker. Who knows!! We took the same bus again. When I was going down the bus, he flexed his fingers till the sound of the bones cracking was heard in front of me! Can you imagine?! He seem to want to beat me up! Watsup with him? Lucky nothing really happened.. Phew..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home