LESSON LEARNT : Never Assume!!!
I feel soo DUMB!!! Call me Dumb Girl!! Argh.. Remember never assume!! Cause assume makes an ASS out of U and ME!!!! He assume I go at 3 and I assume that he's around. Dumb! Damn embarrassing sia! Not because people looking at some idiot waiting outside the office but because I'm waiting for nobody!! He like still sleeping lor.. Sigh.. I also don't know what to say le.. Just hope that Veronica won't tell the rest about it cause, he'll be made fun of I think.. So looking forward to today but sigh.. At the end never get to see him. Anyway I don't really want the gums lah, just you know.. Haiya! I too quick with my words le, told him no need the gums. Actually I end school at 1pm tomorrow, still can go over to get it lah.. Suan4 le...
This morning I just send my notebook to the hospital! Not too sure when I getting it back. Damn! Spent $21 for reformatting the notebook. 4/5 of my weekly allowance.. Broke ahh!!
This Saturday going to NTU!! Got Wushu Display, but not I perform lah.. My skills still not there yet. I also don't know why I want to go lor, I'm actually not in the mood to go. But I agreed to go at the end for no reasons.. Haha..
I feel soo DUMB!!! Call me Dumb Girl!! Argh.. Remember never assume!! Cause assume makes an ASS out of U and ME!!!! He assume I go at 3 and I assume that he's around. Dumb! Damn embarrassing sia! Not because people looking at some idiot waiting outside the office but because I'm waiting for nobody!! He like still sleeping lor.. Sigh.. I also don't know what to say le.. Just hope that Veronica won't tell the rest about it cause, he'll be made fun of I think.. So looking forward to today but sigh.. At the end never get to see him. Anyway I don't really want the gums lah, just you know.. Haiya! I too quick with my words le, told him no need the gums. Actually I end school at 1pm tomorrow, still can go over to get it lah.. Suan4 le...
This morning I just send my notebook to the hospital! Not too sure when I getting it back. Damn! Spent $21 for reformatting the notebook. 4/5 of my weekly allowance.. Broke ahh!!
This Saturday going to NTU!! Got Wushu Display, but not I perform lah.. My skills still not there yet. I also don't know why I want to go lor, I'm actually not in the mood to go. But I agreed to go at the end for no reasons.. Haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home