Monday, December 29, 2003

There was once when I used my Mum's handphone to sms him, say about a few weeks ago. I ended the conversation but he smsed me twice after that. My mum saw the smses but she forgot to tell me about it. I only knew it today. Ahh.. She might know something le.. Sigh how? Damn nevermind my Mum, I was pleased with what he smsed though.. Hehe..

He would be back on Wednesday. I said I wouldn't miss him but... Sigh.. Nevermind! He said he wouldn't miss me either cause I call him not to. -_-" Anyway I hope he brings back some chewing gum especially the extra mint one.. Hehe.. I just saw him online but he dao me.. Haiz.. Heck care le!

Just came home from Thomson Plaza, nothing much to see either.. Most of the time I was in Popular, I saw a couple of books which I wanted to buy. But if you know what they were, you would think that I am childish. They are all children books, the Walt Disney ones( bedtime stories, Princess stories etc..) I really wanted to buy them but abit too ex lor and not very suitable for me lah.. Sigh! Do I sound like a little girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home