Monday, January 05, 2004

Good morning! Yeah first day of school! I'm in schoo now, at innohub.. Hope I'm not bothering Mr Tang, cause I'm now in his office slacking. Haha.. Came to school extremely early when lesson actually start at 1pm on Mondays. Hehe.. Why come to school so early? Heh.. Mr Tang wants me to give him the stuff we discussed on last Friday. I didn't do it during the weekend as I was really sick then, so I came to school to do it. Anyway I'm done le.. Later I also need to go find Angie regarding the admin stuff. I think I a bit too gan chiong.. Haha.. I have like hours before lessons start.

I just wondering how would the tutors be for my Spanish class and Psychology of Creativity later.. Hope that they would be interesting and fun tutors, therefore the classes wouldn't be boring. I only know that Samuel also attend the same class for Psychology of Creativity with me. How about Spanish? Who's in the same class? Sigh..

Wah hate it! The school's wireless connection is lousy! Idiot firewall! Can't even chat using MSN except ICQ.. Irritating lor.. What's the problem? It's easier using MSN to chat leh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home