Wah.. Someone just asked me if he can woo me! Wahaha.. He can consider my junior somemore.. Haiyo.. However I rejected him le, but he like not si3 xin1 leh.. Wah.. I didn't know I so attractive, bhb right!? Hahaha...
This morning met a group of hongkies. They are a bunch of really cute and fun people to be around. I like them alot. The only problem is that I have to speak cantonese to them, which is very hard for me. I seldom speak so much of cantonese at one go. Not Bad huh?! But very hard lah, must think before you talk, very tired.. =P
Just now went to SAF Yacht Club. Had dinner with my family. Woah I didn't know I can eat spicey food. I got better at eating it now. Cause all the food we ordered were hot and spicey, which I usually wouldn't have ordered. We had seafood, the food there is delicious, except some very salty..
Sian.. Tomorrow New Years Eve but no date, haiz.. stay at home watch TV le..
He's back tomorrow, but who cares.. I only miss the chewing gum he's bringing back. Hehe..
This morning met a group of hongkies. They are a bunch of really cute and fun people to be around. I like them alot. The only problem is that I have to speak cantonese to them, which is very hard for me. I seldom speak so much of cantonese at one go. Not Bad huh?! But very hard lah, must think before you talk, very tired.. =P
Just now went to SAF Yacht Club. Had dinner with my family. Woah I didn't know I can eat spicey food. I got better at eating it now. Cause all the food we ordered were hot and spicey, which I usually wouldn't have ordered. We had seafood, the food there is delicious, except some very salty..
Sian.. Tomorrow New Years Eve but no date, haiz.. stay at home watch TV le..
He's back tomorrow, but who cares.. I only miss the chewing gum he's bringing back. Hehe..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home