Thursday, January 01, 2004

Yesterday morning I went to my Grandma’s place to help her tidy up her house (be maid again... Lolx!) I wasn’t feeling too well so my brother did most of the work.

Later that day, Lian called me. We decided to go out, but I was feeling a bit like a light bulb lah.. I asked him if wants to come out, but it was getting late and he haven’t call so I thought I go home le. But they say I would be counting down on the bus, so they asked me to go have a drink with them. We went to Mos Burger. I shouldn’t have eaten the fried shrimp and fries. I’m really not feeling too well now. Blocked nose, no voice, muscle aching, coughing etc. Argh! Damn irritating.. This is the time to practice signing but no one at home understands signing. I have to whisper to them. Tiring!

I’m practically sleeping the whole day today.. Tomorrow staying over at school, Saturday have training at YC. Sunday nothing on and Monday school reopen le! Next week only needs to attend lectures and I don’t need to go to school on Wednesday!

I’m actually looking forward to start school. I feel very motivated to do well for my studies now. Hehe.. I like this sem’s timetable. Unlike last sem, we have most of our lectures before lunch time, meaning I won’t feel sleepy. Most days we end school at 4pm. However I don’t think it matters much to me lah, because I got CCA which mostly ends at like 7pm. I only dread one thing now, grouping. If like last sem again, everyone quarrel over who should be in whose group, damn childish!

Oh man.. That guy really abit scary leh.. Did I send him wrong message, leading him on? I told him so clearly le.. I only saw him once lor and I don't remember how he looks at all, until I saw his picture at friendster.. Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home