Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Bored to death.. Went out of the house late thinking I would be late for the project meeting and who knows I early! Waited for the rest to arrive and Lian and Alex came then left to print the assignment for Java. Not long later Zhihao arrived. He had his breakfast and the two is not back yet! They were there for about 1/2 hour le, don't know what they are up to. Fanny still isn't here. Sian.. Waste my time to come to school, next time should just be the latest. I hate to wait for people! I'm an impatient person. Time is money and I could have done so many things while waiting for them. =( Damn sian now.. stoning away.. Me and Zhihao. Worse is that the both of us aren't talking at all.. Really gotta break the ice.. So awkward.

Saw Wati the other day after AGM, we took the same bus. She was with her bf. Anyway she told me that PS had quited his studies at Bishan ITE! Whatsup with him! Always do things do 1/2 way.. He really incorrigible! When playing Basketball he have the never say die attitude but when comes to studies, it just disappear.. Sigh..

Shit all Virgos! Why am I always attracted to virgos? =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home