Yesterday was the starting of open house, really excited though I wasn’t involved. Damn happening! I just love seeing the school full of secondary school students etc. I had a 4 hour break so went to KAP for lunch. Then I had to rush to the Atrium to help out at my Wushu booth. When I got there, Magnum Force was performing. Hate to say it but they are really incredible, especially my primary school friend, Xiwen. She really mesmerized everyone, pretty, great figure and a cheer leader.
Before and after I went to help tend the booth, there wasn’t anyone whom signs up for the CCA, but when I was there, I’ve got 2 people to sign up! Haha what I’m saying is that I’m there so people sign up! Lolx. BHB right... I was actually quite bored tending to the booth as I was alone, then Jia Ai brought her group of friends from TKD and they played and messed up with our weapons! Lolx!
Will be meeting Joel for dinner tonight. Tomorrow’s fine dining! Argh… Hope the course is interesting and the food is good.
Before and after I went to help tend the booth, there wasn’t anyone whom signs up for the CCA, but when I was there, I’ve got 2 people to sign up! Haha what I’m saying is that I’m there so people sign up! Lolx. BHB right... I was actually quite bored tending to the booth as I was alone, then Jia Ai brought her group of friends from TKD and they played and messed up with our weapons! Lolx!
Will be meeting Joel for dinner tonight. Tomorrow’s fine dining! Argh… Hope the course is interesting and the food is good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home