Sunday, February 15, 2004

Fabian was my date for Valentines, cause a lot of his friends put his plane.. Haha.. Actually wanted to go watch MTV Awards, however, the weather too warm, sun too bright, no place sell water and there's too many people so we left to get drinks. It's hard to get the tickets as people need to participate in some games to win them. Finally when we were on the bus, we saw them giving out the tickets!!! Argh!!! Too bad...

After that, we went to Suntec City and we thought of having dinner then catch a movie or something. We couldn't find any restaurants which weren't full. We walked to Millennium Walk, same thing.. And we finally decided to go Yoshinoya to eat. Then outside Eng Wah, couldn't find any movie which timing is just nice. All quite late. So we went to jalan jalan and he send me home after that.

Wah I realized Singapore really too small le. I saw lots of students from NP outside the indoor stadium. I also saw Serene Woon, Veron, Ian, Jian Hong, Laffone, Shah, Anita and those from Adventure seekers. Wah.. Later they think me and Fab together. Lolx..

When I got home, I talked to my Mum about Max. Wah think my mother really okie with me talking about guys with her. =) I shouldn't have done it, I'm thinking about him again. Shit! My mother was saying that he is stupid for rejecting me. Haha.. Anyway I still want to know if he ever likes me before. Well.. I really think that it's because he's going NS so he rejected me. He is the first guy I'd so openly express my feelings towards to. I know it's over le but I can't totally forget about him. I thought I've gotten over him but I hadn't. Shit!! Smsed him Happy Valentines Day and he never reply or anything. =( Sigh.. I don't know what to say le.

Hrmm... Did you notice that I've change my Friendster picture and my MSN's? I just changed it like yesterday and straight away a guy message me and wanna make friends with me. He said that I looked stunning! Lolx.. Wahahah.. My xin1 very xuang3 now. Kekeke.. It's the photos I took when I was on the blind date. What do you think? Not bad right? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home