Argh.. Just finished a test today! Lalala... Another one at on thursday. AGM this Friday! Sigh.. Don't know why but I feel like running away! Feel like going to a farm and rear pigs, chickens etc.. Argh.. I'm crazy!!
Oh man.. I still find him looking cute, he's got a new hair style. Idiot me.. Now still go see his friendster.. Sigh.. I'm on a look out for new target!!! Ah hah!!! Need to divert my attention le!! Keep on thinking about him for what? No point.
Ouch!! My feet cramp! Kao.. Lucky my Dad was nearby, he helped my lesson the pain. Ah~
Oh man.. I still find him looking cute, he's got a new hair style. Idiot me.. Now still go see his friendster.. Sigh.. I'm on a look out for new target!!! Ah hah!!! Need to divert my attention le!! Keep on thinking about him for what? No point.
Ouch!! My feet cramp! Kao.. Lucky my Dad was nearby, he helped my lesson the pain. Ah~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home